5.08.2008

Last Day of School!



We had a fun last day of school today. We met in the class for a little bit, cleaned the roomed, passed out gifts, and had a few more minutes together before the field day started. We weren't sure we were going to get to have it, because rain was predicted all week long. Praise the Lord for holding back the rain! When we got to the party there was a band playing called VIVIT. Most of the students in the band were from Providence and I was so impressed. They were really good! We ate pizza, played relay games, got our faces painted, and ate snow cones (despite how cold it was outside). : ) The last day of school is always a little bittersweet for me...I'm excited about the summer and the end of work, but sad to say goodbye to my kiddos. I was glad to have one last fun day with them. I am so thankful for a wonderful year...great children, awesome parents, great faculty, a wonderful Kindergarten teacher to work with...thank you Lord.

0 comments: