6.09.2008

Artsy Craftsy Fun


I have been having so much fun this summer. I
love actually having time to be creative. I started to do growth charts on my website, thanks to a request from my friend Betsy. It's so fun for kiddos to be able to see how much they've grown. I hope people like them as much as we do.

I also did a couple of scenic paintings for my parents for Mother's Day and Father's Day. I usually don't do paintings like that (and my lack of training doesn't help ha!), I prefer doing more fun and whimsical paintings, but I wanted to do something special for them. As a parent, I find myself much more appreciative of my mom and dad...their love, their sacrifices, etc...

I started back knitting too (mostly to see if I still remembered how) and I am trying to knit a blanket right now. It's taking a whole lot longer than I thought it would. I haven't been getting much sleep as a result...ha! I'll post a picture whenever I finish it. The other pictures are on my website.
I recently changed a few things so it wouldn't take so long to load (or at least I hope).

0 comments: