9.25.2008

Does Kennedy look like me?

I have heard this question ever since Kennedy was tiny. Most people just say she looks like a mini-me, but then they say, "Does she look like your baby pictures?"
Here are some old pictures of me.
I'll let you decide...

Okay...the next picture is just for fun. I got into my Mamaw Diamond's powder while we were camping (expensive Estee' Lauder powder). When she asked me about it, I lied. Well...as you can see, it was painfully obvious to everyone but me that I was lying. I got in trouble and got spankings. Not a great day for Ashley. : )

This is our birthday party at my grandma's house. Check out these awesome Raggedy Ann cakes! I'm impressed Mamaw.

Oh yeah...I was even cool then, with my cowboy boots on. : )


Do you see me, Dasun, a combination?...
Let me know what you think.


6 comments:

Lydia and Scotty said...

She looks just like your baby pictures...No doubt about it. Sorry, Dasun. :)

Kerri said...

I say she looks like you in your baby pictures.

Brandy said...

um....she's identical to you!!

Becky said...

Thank you so much! We are so excited! Your family is precious! I can't believe how big Kennedy is getting! I'm feeling really good right now! I just pray it continues because I know it can be awful! I hope you're doing great! You look great! Oh, and I think she looks like you when you were little!

The Rainers said...

Totally you! Oh my goodness!!!

heather said...

IDENTICAL!!!