11.05.2008

Art for the Boys

I don't get a chance to do boy's art near as often as I do girl's, so this was fun for me. The first picture is of a canvas I did for my friend Brandy. She just had her little boy and he's precious. She is the one who is designing my blog. All she has left to do is the sidebar. I can't wait to see it all finished.
The next canvas was done for a very sweet family I know, who have a third little boy on the way. I have been so blessed to get to know this family this year. They already have 2 of the cutest boys I know, so I can't wait to meet this little one.
The colors are a bit off in this one, but after taking a zillion pictures, I gave up. ha! Just imagine it being more of a bright red instead of burgundy.

7 comments:

The Rainers said...

SO CUTE!! Or should I say handsome?? You are so talented, I also love the blog, Brandy is doing a great job! Did you take the pictures of Kennedy on your title? They are precious! See you tomorrow!! HA!!

Brandy said...

LOVE them!! You rock!

davidcatherinewilson said...

Very cute Ashley, you did a great job.

davidcatherinewilson said...

hey ash- i got the button off of her blog. you just copy the jibberish and past it into your blog. i think it's her newest post :)

davidcatherinewilson said...

nevermind see you figured it out!

JoAnna said...

Hello beautiful friend!
I LOVE YOU!!
Zephaniah 3:17... is my favorite verse! God is so good. What an amazing statement to be made over their new baby... Cool family. :)

melia said...

Hey, Ashley! Got your Christmas card today! Love your blog! Congratulations on your pregnancy! We are expecting #3 in September! =) We have a blog too-
www.theadventuresofblueandgreen.blogspot.com

Take care, Love Melia