2.26.2009

Kicking!

Tonight I felt kicking for the first time! In fact the little one is kicking right now! I love this part. It starts to become much more real. I wasn't able to feel it near this soon last time (17 weeks). I am getting more excited every day!

I tried to see if they could move my ultrasound appointment up to this next week for 3 reasons:
1. I thought it would be easier to just have it at the time of my other appt,
2. I am a really impatient person :) ha!, and
3. Because I just got my ticket for Rhea Lana, thanks to a sweet friend, and I wanted to know before then. ha!
Well...it was just wishful thinking. :) They told me I'd have to wait until 20 weeks.
I knew that, but hey...worth a try. :)

3 comments:

Lydia said...

Aaawwhhhh...How Exciting!

Mommy said...

I LOVED that part of being pregnant-it makes it so real and wonderful!Congrats!

HItchhiker Travels said...

I found your blog through my sister Catherine! I didn't know you had a blog. How are you doing? Your family is beautiful!! I haven't talked to you in forever. I think the last time we talked I was fifteen! Wow! How times have changed. I just wanted to say hello! I hope you are having a great day!!