2.01.2009

Morning Fun

I love waking up to my little girl, with crazy hair, bringing me all of her treasures. One at a time she hands them to me..."I got my sunglasses." "I got my shaky-shaky." (maraca) "I got my necklaces." and so on until all of her treasures she's chosen that day are lined up in my bed. I managed to get some pictures of it today and thought I'd give you a little glimpse into our morning fun. : )

Then she climbs up and wants to get "under da covers." It's little moments that just make my heart smile. Looking over at her sweet profile as she lays there talking to me, Listening to the names she has for each item, cuddling, etc...

2 comments:

sara said...

SO PRECIOUS!

The Rainers said...

That is so precious, I cherish those moments with Audrey. I am sure you can imagine at least 15 different stuffed animals, a cup of water and pink blanket dragging the floor as she enters our room in the morning. I just LOVE IT!!!