2.10.2009

Our Apple

I am 15 weeks along (though it seems like I have been pregnant much longer than that). I am feeling a TON better and am really able to start enjoying being pregnant! Our wee little one is now about the size of an apple (4 inches from crown to rump). I don't know why, but I feel like I am able to enjoy these little details a little more this time around. Don't get me wrong, with Kennedy we had out little book out each week reading about what was going on, but there was just so much information to pay attention to all at once. I don't feel the need to think on all that extra stuff this time. I am just enjoying picturing our baby and what it's able to do right now. God is so amazing...His creation, His never-ending creativity, His blessings...I stand in awe. As someone who loves to paint, I realize that even the most talented artists can only hope to copy what He's already created. I can't wait to see what this little "apple" is going to be. We'll hopefully find out sometime next month and I'll be sure to let you know! :)

3 comments:

heather said...

I'm anxiously awaiting!!!!

Kelley and Melissa said...

Take care of that sweet apple, Ashley! I am so excited to find out what it is! I'm not sure if you have my blog address, but if not it's

www.kelleyandmelissa.blogspot.com

Mia is growing like a week! She is 2 months now!

Mommy said...

Ashley,
I am so glad you are feeling better! Hope you continue to feel good and take care.
Carolyn