2.03.2009

"You've Got Personality"

"Cause you got personality
Walk, personality
Talk, Personality
Smile, Personality
Charm, personality
Love, personality..."

-Lloyd Price 1959


Kennedy has quite the personality...sometimes a little to much. ha! That seems to be the first thing people say after spending some time with her. Here are some of her most recent things that I have just recently heard for the first time:

*When we were out to lunch with my friend Mitzi, Kennedy leaned over to her daughter and said, "So...how about you?" I just cracked up.

*Tonight, after Dasun got home from work, I was trying to tell him something quietly that Kennedy had done earlier. She smiled and said, "Hey...what's goin' on over there guys?" Dasun and I couldn't help but get tickled.

*My friend Laura and her daughter were at our house the other day and I told her we were going to go see Meme soon. She said, "Oooohhhh, you wanna come with us guys?" and when they left she moved in front of me at the door and yelled out, "Bye, see you later! Have a good twip!"

*Kennedy just randomly started doing a little stretch routine the other day, which is odd seeing that she never sees her mother work out. ha! I really like the last command she illustrated.
"straytch yo' arms, straytch yo' knees,
straytch yo' legs, straytch yo' booty."


I know that these things aren't as funny to everyone, I'm not dilusional, but there's something about hearing these grown up things come out of your 2 year old, that just shock, you, amaze you, and make you laugh. She's growing up so quickly!

3 comments:

heather said...

Oh, she is such a hoot! What a little cutie.

Christy said...

I can totally see how those things are funny. A two year old can be funny saying just about anything! Here's a good one: when Briley was disobeying the other day and I swatted her, she looked at me and said, "Well. What was THAT for?" :) You gotta love them.

Kimberly said...

The other day when I got to Amy's, Kennedy met me at the door and says, "You look cuuuuuute!"... it was so funny. She is precious!