3.14.2009

BOY or GIRL???

The suspense is killing me, so in the meantime I thought you guys could weigh in on my blog poll. I get to find out Monday and I am even more excited than I was with my first pregnancy! I am just so ready to know what our little family is going to look like (2 girls or one of each). A little background...1st heartbeat read out was 164 and 2nd was 172 (I don't know how much truth there is to the heartbeat thing). I have absolutely no feeling either way this time, so guess away and we'll see who is right on Monday! (oh...and please leave a comment so I know who voted what). :)

11 comments:

Lydia said...

I'm thinkin' girl, just b/c of how sick you were....Can't wait to find out!!! Let me know ASAP!
Love you

sara said...

I think it's a boy.

I can't wait to find out!!!

Thank you for your sweet comment on my blog. :)

sojourner said...

I voted a little boy with curly hair (smile). Cannot wait to hear!

Lindsey Cobb said...

I say girl...but I thought we were have a girl too and we ended up with a boy...soooo We are now greatful we have one of each because it is very unlikely we are going to have any more!

Chris and Carrie said...

BOY!

Mommy said...

Boy! Oliver's heartbeat was really high like that early on...Can't wait to see!

Jenny said...

I vote girl because you were really sick, the heartrate has been high, and I think it's more common for people to have two children of the same gender rather than one of each. That's just my guess, though! It could totally be a boy! :)

Heidi said...

hhmmm - I'm going to say boy - just because there's SO many these days! ;-)

About the sickness factor - you know that I was totally miserable with BOTH my boys. Probably would have been with girls too (all the women on my moms side were big time prego sickies!)

Debra said...

We voted for a girl! The Guthrie's

Kimberly said...

I voted girl!

B said...

yay! I was right! How fun!! K is going to LOVE having a sister!!!