Wow! Some weekends go by and you don't really get much accomplished, but this weekend has been a WHIRLWIND of accomplishments! Dasun and Kennedy were gone on Saturday and since it rained, our garage sale was canceled, so I was able to get a lot done! That and staying up past 3 every night. ha! I can sit here and look at my crossed of lists by myself, but I thought a weekend like this deserves a little online braggin'. ha! I still have a ton left to do, but crossing a bunch of things off always feels so good!
A few things on my to do list:
- Get a picnic table (since ours broke)
- Paint the picnic table (painted it at night...still have paint in my hair)
- clean the house (dust vacuum, bathrooms, kitchen, etc...)
- Get my hair did (Thanks Amy!!!)
- Wash the car
- do all the laundry (it had piled up)
- Organize stuff for the garage sale (mostly done...a LOT of stuff)
- Get K's Easter stuff ready (basket, candy, dress, etc...)
- Paint 7 canvases for people in 2 days (It's feast or famine I tell ya'...feast or famine. ha!)
- Clean out the VERY FULL guest room to make way for baby.
- Get Kennedy's big girl bed from Conway (Dasun's parents gave us one for free!)
- Run a bazillion errands
- Do a little sanding for an art project
- Find an armoire/wardrobe for K's clothes for under $125 (woo hoo!!! It is an antique, has little spots to hang clothes on both sides, drawers in the middle and a little mirrored cabinet up top. It needs a little work, but it's really cute and a GREAT deal! It was listed for higher and I got them to come down. That makes me like it even more!)
- Return my dad's truck (He was so sweet to let us borrow it and we did everything we needed a truck for in 2 days. Dasun even got stuff to make garden boxes in our backyard.).
- Deliver paintings