3.16.2009

It's a GIRL!!!

Well, Dasun is even more outnumbered than before. ha! We found out today that we are having a girl! I guess you guys voted correctly (61% girls to 28% boys). :) I should have asked you sooner. ha! For the 1st 30 minutes the baby was sitting perfectly criss cross (which I thought was pretty funny being that I'm a Kindergarten teacher). We couldn't see a thing and I was freaking out inside. I just knew that because I was so antsy, the baby wouldn't cooperate. ha! When we finished the appointment, I sat up and got ready to leave and she said, "Oh wait..I forgot to record the heart rate. Can you lay back one more time for me?" When I laid back down, the baby was all sprawled out and we could see perfectly...What a blessing! I know Dase was kind of hoping for a boy, but we are both so excited to have a healthy baby girl! We have loved having Kennedy so much and couldn't ask for more. :) I got to spend the rest of the day with my mom looking at scrapbook stuff and material that I could possibly use to make her bedding. We don't ever get to go out just the 2 of us anymore, so that was a really fun treat. She's so fun to be around. :) I hope my girls and I have a good relationship like that.

5 comments:

The Lane Family said...

Congrats! Sisters... so fun! Like me, I am certain you will find such joy in watching their relationship develop. It has been so rewarding to witness Pax and Brooks become "best friends" as Brooks would proudly tell you they are. Pax imitates EVERYTHING his brother does! God Bless! Mandy

Jenny said...

Congratulations!!!

melia said...

Congratulations! Sisters are awesome!!!

davidcatherinewilson said...

Yea! I voted girl (i think). you got a little hillian family going on there :)Congratulations!

Kerri said...

Congrats Ashley!! I have loved wathing my girls it truly is amazing watching them together. I am sure Kennedy is going to be a great big sister.