3.27.2009

Names???

Well, I have Kennedy's big girl room ready and the baby's room is mostly ready too, thanks to a blessing of a find on craigslist, but...no name yet. I am really struggling with a name this time around. I think we may wait and make it a surprise once we do think of one (or at least narrow it down), but we aren't even close to thinking of one. The middle name we want starts with a "c" sound, so I am not leaning towards names that start with K or C, but I am open to anything. If you have any ideas....PLEASE send them my way. :) You can e-mail them to me too ashley.keylor@gmail.com

As for requests for pictures of the girl's rooms and my fun finds...I am going to try to post them very soon!

5 comments:

Heidi said...

You are welcome to my top girl picks since we're done with babies after our two BOYS! :-)

Madeline
Gabrielle or Gabriella (Gabby)
Norah
Ava
Mya
Charlotte

Jenny said...

Keeping the name a secret is the way to go! I'm sure you'll pick the perfect name. I can't wait to see pics of the rooms! :)

Kristin said...

Thanks for the chance to look up baby names:) Here are some of my top pics:
Haven
Danika
Isabelle- means devoted to God
Analyse
I wiill send more(smile)!

Chris and Carrie said...

Carrie and Chris are both nice names...
:)

The Rainers said...

I was actually thinking Anna, I think that would sound pretty with the middle name and it flows. I am not sure what it means biblicaly??? Hmmmm I will try to think of more....ohhh what about Olivia? Does Kennedy have any suggestions :-)!