4.05.2009

itty bitty!

Well, tonight I got to go run some errands by myself and I couldn't help but get this little dress at Walmart! It is size newborn, and I cannot wait to see that sweet little body in this dress! I also had a friend of mine mail me a present along with a size NB diaper to remind me how small they are at first. I had truly forgotten how itty they are. I remember thinking 0-3 month clothes would fit fine and they all swallowed her at first. I am so excited to meet this sweet girl and just had to share this little dress with ya'.

4 comments:

Mandy said...

two girls! you will love it!

Lydia said...

I can't wait to see that little girl in that adorable dress.
Love you

Debra said...

I couldn't have passed up that sweet little dress either!

The Rainers said...

So precious, I can't wait to meet her!!