5.17.2009

Our Little Garden


My awesome husband put together some garden boxes for us! We have been wanting to do this for a while, but with this baby coming, I wanted it to be his idea, so that he wouldn't mind taking it on later. We went to Conway and saw his brother's and that was all the inspiration he needed. The boxes are perfectly put together and measured out (if you know me, you know I LOVE that) and are veggies are already starting to grow. we also have a little 2x2 box for Kennedy's flowers. She's been quite the helper on this project. I made some labels for him, so we wouldn't forget what everything was. I can't wait until we actually get to eat everything!

2 comments:

Ashley said...

Okay, I have to confess that I am very jealous of your garden. I daydream of doing this every Spring. Then I get overwhelmed because I have no idea where to start. I'll live vicariously through yours! :)

Jenny said...

The garden boxes look great! So neat and organized! :) We've been talking about doing the same thing in our back yard for years.