5.17.2009

Preggo Picts (week 29) & Other Updates

I had a lot of catching up to do, so scroll down to see the other posts as well.

So far I am feeling great & cannot believe I am already 29 weeks along! It seems to have gone by much faster this time. I was at my last appointment when she said she'd be seeing me "every 2 weeks from now on" and I have to admit...I had a little panic moment. ha! I am so excited, but I also know there is a lot of change coming my way...good change, but change just the same, that will be here before I know it. : )
I have been a little more uncomfortable this time around, but I'm also enjoying every moment of her moving, her hiccups, etc... This truly is amazing and I don't take it for granted one bit!
I finally gave way to maternity pants. Some of my other pants still fit, but not if I want to move. HA! Come to think of it, that's been the case with my pants several times in my life. At least I have a good reason this time. :)
Here are some pregnancy picture from week 29:


9 comments:

Ashley said...

I seriously cannot believe how tiny you are! I looked like that at 8 weeks with this pregnancy!!!

sara said...

Seriously, I keep waiting for you to actually get big pregnant! :)

The Keylors said...

Thank you girls, but...

Am I really hearing this from Sara Neufeld, who barely broke 100 when she was pregnant?! I look bigger than you did at full term! ha!

And Ashley...you are SO full of it. You look awesome!

B said...

you are tiny...you're delusional if you think you're not! ;-)

sara said...

you CLEARLY do not recall what I looked like at the end! And oh yeah, I broke WELLLLLL over 100!

Lydia said...

You look GREAT! I'm missin' you like crazy! I got your message. It's been a little wild around our house. I'll call you tomorrow.
Love you!

righteousnessbyfaith said...

ok, seriously....29wks...I almost don't believe you for two reasons: It has gone by WAY fast and you are stinkin' itty bitty!

The Rainers said...

You look great!! WOW, I can't believe 2 week appointments are starting, I know the tingling feeling in the pit of the stomach when they say that! Kennedy will have so much fun with baby...! LOVE YOU !!!

Baby Blues and Wrestling Moves said...

ummmm, i'm still not seeing it :) You look great! I am glad that everything is going good. She's going to be here in no time!