7.22.2009

Still hanging in there : )

When I posted "progress", I was 36 weeks and was at 4 cm. I have been there for 2 weeks (which I knew was possible but still didn't expect). I went to the doctor yesterday and I am now at 5 cm. ha! I don't think this little one is in a hurry to come. I am hoping that means she's going to be a very relaxed, easy going baby, but we all know that is just wishful thinking. ha! Today is my birthday and it's the only day I said I hope she didn't come on, so that she could have her own birthday day. I told Dasun I may put myself on temporary bed rest today. ha! I have my contact list all ready to go, so I'll be sure to let you guys know when she does decide to arrive. : )

4 comments:

Jenny said...

Happy Birthday! I can't belive you're at 5 cm now!! Make sure you have all your stuff packed and ready to go, because I bet she'll come really quickly when she decides it's time! :)

Lydia said...

Happy Birthday....Can't wait to get that phone call!! Hope you had a great day on bed rest. :)

April said...

5cm...wow! You're halfway there. That is fantastic!! Hope you've had a great birthday.

Debra said...

I hope you had a great birthday, and I'm glad she'll get her very own special day. Hopefully sooner than later!