7.16.2009

Weekend With the Girls

My sister in laws came down to have a fun weekend with me before the baby comes. It was so good to spend time with them.
First they told me to get dressed up and be ready to go by 7:00. They surprised me by taking me to see the broadway show Legally Blonde. I don't ever do things like that, so I was definitely surprised. The show had quite a few things in it that weren't in the movie (one being a song by the name of "omigod" that was about 5 minutes long, repeated the Lord's name in vain over and over again, started and ended the show, and made us all cringe), but it also had some funny parts too. Our favorite character was definitely the hair dresser.
Daspri, me, Bridget, and Jenny

The next morning I woke up to find them making breakfast for us! After breakfast, they set me on the couch and pampered me (excuse the morning hair, bra straps, & no make-up).
Kennedy got a little pampering too. : ) I love this picture of her and Aunt Daspri.

They also had a little shower for me and got the baby some really cute things. This one is from my anti-pink sister-in-law Daspri.
After this, we got ready, did a little shopping (where they got me some really fun earrings) and then all went out to lunch. We had such a great time and it meant a lot to me that they would take time away from their busy lives and families to drive down and spend time with me.

0 comments: