9.08.2009

Baby Adelynn pictures & other posts....

I have been such a slacker as far as blogging goes. We have had quite a bit going on since Adelynn was born to say the least, but here goes making up for lost time. Keep scrolling down after this one for lots of catching up.

Here are some much requested new pictures of Adelynn. She has already changed so much! We think she may keep her pretty blue eyes, because the are a much lighter blue than Kennedy's were...we'll see. She does have my mouth and nose like K did, but I think from the eyes up, she's Dase.

Click on this one if you can and get a closer look at her little face...precious : ) -I may be a tad biased.

Ohhh...I just love kissing those sweet cheeks!
The one and only time she ever took a pacifier. It lasted about 10 minutes and she hasn't taken it since. For some reason my girls do not like pacifiers.

4 comments:

The Rainers said...

Love the pics!!! You are so presious Adelynn!!!

Virginia said...

Ashley, she is so beautiful! I love her sweet face, and you're right, the cheeks are the best! I love baby cheeks. We're praying for you guys and definitely for your mom. Miss you. -Virginia

Debra said...

I just love that I get to see her updated pictures on your blog! She's just beautiful! Your family is in our prayers sweet friend.

Tadd and Elizabeth said...

Ashley, Your girls are just precious! We said some big prayers for your Mom in our Bible Study last night! Thanks for sharing with us so we will know how to pray for her and your family. We are praying for her Drs and healing. I have been in your shoes and with a new baby and I am here if you ever need to talk with someone. Elizabeth