9.19.2009

Fun gift idea

I just wanted to show you all what my sister in law made for me. Isn't it great!? I had never seen one of these before, but have recently started to see them in some stores. They usually cost around $150 or more, but she just recently started her own business and is going to be making these for about $75 depending on the framing and number of letters and is trying to make sure hers are unique. She has done some super cute ones for kids and has even incorporated their picture and their hobbies in the pictures she uses. I thought they'd make great Christmas gifts. Especially for parents and family members that don't really want more "stuff". These would make such sweet keepsakes. She's a photographer and a very creative gal on top of that, so I wanted to point you to her website (teapotsandrobots.com). She is just getting it up and running, so you'll have to be a little patient navigating it. If you can't find something, let me know and I'll get you in touch with her.

3 comments:

B said...

I love these...they are so neat...a photographers dream!

Barkley said...

My parents and I were at a craft fair before Eva was born and Mom and I made one for Eva! :) See my FB page for a picture of it. When we saw it I knew it would look great in her room. I hope she likes it when she's older. It took a lot of thinking and combinations to find the perfect one. We had fun with it. I love the idea, too.

Ashley said...

I LOVE THIS!!!! These would definitely be great Christmas gifts!