9.26.2009

Fun new art : )

I have had a craving to do something fun and creative, art wise, and have been having the most fun! I know it's crazy to be staying up late painting when you are already getting little to no sleep, but sometimes doing something fun and creative can be therapeutic too. I usually don't post paintings on here anymore, but these were just some that I did for fun, not for orders, and they were different than other things I have painted before. I don't know what I love more...seeing the house all clean and organized after working really hard on it or doing something creative and liking how it turns out. Both= me happy : )

This one just makes me smile when I look at it. I haven't figured out where to put it yet, but I need to see this message daily right now.


This next one is one I did for my very good friend Casey who LOVES fleur-di-lis:

6 comments:

Jenny said...

I LOVE the one with the verse. That is amazing! I love the whole design... it looks beautiful!

sara said...

You're so good.

B said...

If I were made of money, every wall in my house would be full of your art!

Lydia said...

SO CUTE...I think it would look good over your door??

Mitzi said...

I love them!! You are so talented!

The Rainers said...

Have I told you lately how much I LOVE the FLEUR-DE-LIS!!!! I need to find the write up I have about it that gives a good imagery to the Trinity! (I am wording this wrong but I will find it...HA!!)