10.16.2009

First Movie

Okay guys...we got brave tonight and decided to take both girls with us to see Cloudy With a Chance of Meatballs (which by the way is great if you are wanting to put yourself off eating for a while. ha!). I was desperately hoping that I wouldn't be the mom with the screaming baby that everyone hates. ha! Not that I would have stayed in there a second if she did start crying, but some people still wouldn't have been happy. Can I just say how proud I was of my girls!!! Adelynn just sat up on my lap like a big girl, watched the movie and didn't make a peep. I had to feed her a little into the movie, but she did great! Kennedy had a great time and was such a good girl too. It couldn't have gone any better. : )

2 comments:

Bishop Family said...

You are a brave Mommy! I still haven't taken Carter to the movie yet! Glad everyone had a great time!

Ashley said...

What did you think of the movie? We tried to take all of our kids to opening night to see Where The Wild Thinks Are last night, but Justus threw up at Panera Bread right before the show! :( We ended up renting a movie and having a family movie night at home.