11.07.2009

Photog wannabe : )

We went to the Pumpkin Patch in Tontitown (Dickey Farms) and had a great time. The scenery was absolutely beautiful and I just felt like taking a ton of pictures. They even had a little chair and table on a hill, so I couldn't resist taking these. I drove my husband crazy with all the pictures. I told him that sometimes my inner photog wants to come out. ha! The problem is...I don't have a great camera and I don't have any skills. ha! I tried though. We would love to have professional pictures taken, but honestly never think about it and really can't afford it right now. We have also been super busy. I think my friend Casey and I are going to try to be good enough to do pictures for each other so we can save a little mullah and still have great pictures. We both like to pretend to be photographers anyway (although she's much better than I am). The next post is of some of the other pictures from our Pumpkin Patch Trip.

Just curious...which laughing picture effect is your favorite (1, 2, or 3)? I can't decide. You may have to click on them to really see them.

Laughing 1
Laughing 2
Laughing 3

7 comments:

Ashley said...

These pictures are beautiful! What type of editing tool did you use? I liked all of the laughing pictures. I would be tough for me to choose. If you are going to display them as a group, I might go with #1 simply because it is consistent with the other pictures above it...and I like the yellow sky.

Lindsey Cobb said...

These are great pictures! Who needs a professional! It looks like y'all had a great time!

Heidi said...

I vote for #2. I think the first one of her looking off to the distance would be a sweet one to crop so you see more of her, and less of the background - what a sweet moment to capture. Nice work - the lighting added a neat affect! What time of day were you there?

Jenny said...

Of the laughing ones, I think I like the really vibrant one. The yellow tint is cool, too, though. You did a great job!

Lydia said...

Laughing pic #1 is my fav....
Ash, you did a fab job. I think I'm going to hire you on for our next pictures. Did you use picnik??

The Rainers said...

Ok, you are a professional!!! Thesse are great! I like all of them but maybe #??? I really can't decide! When is our photo shoot?
:-)

Mitzi said...

Excellent work! I like #1!