12.08.2009

Kennedy...our ham

This video is Kennedy telling us what our roles are "gon be" when we play pretend with her.
She is such a ham and is always cracking us up! I love the amen part and how she admires her gracefulness in the T.V.'s reflection. Here are a few other things she has said this past week:
  • I was in the bathroom getting ready when I heard Adelynn crying, so I went in to pick her up. I was thinking she was just tired, when I heard Kennedy say, "I'm sorry mommy...I was just trying to scare her hiccups away. " --try to keep a straight face when hearing that. ha!
  • I tied a shirt around my waist before I went running and K told me I looked like a SUPER hero...how's that for encouragement before exercise ha!
  • Dasun was going to take Kennedy with him to Lowes and when it was time to go, she picked up her hammer and said, "Let's rock & roll."...we cracked up.
  • and the list could go on and on.....

6 comments:

sara said...

Love that little southern accent!! :)

Jenny said...

Oh, Ashley, that is just precious! I love the hiccups.

Mitzi said...

Your girls are so beautiful! I hate that I'm missing getting to know these little angels! I love you. You are such a good mommy.

Heidi said...

too cute - love the "amen"

Amy said...

that is so like her! LOve that little girl!

Taylor Family said...

I just wanted to tell you that I miss you.... you are such a beautiful person inside and out.... and from the looks of it your beautiful daughter is taking after you!