12.20.2009

Merry Christmas!!!

We didn't do Christmas cards this year...just too much going on, but we wanted to wish everyone a very MERRY CHRISTMAS and thank you all for being such precious friends to us.
Love you all!!!

Here are some sweet pictures my sister in law took while we were in Hardy for the Keylor Christmas this past weekend. (Thanks Jenny!)
My mom bought the girls matching Christmas dresses and Kennedy couldn't wait to wear it.
I can't believe we got everyone looking at the camera!. Adelynn isn't smiling, and frankly she looks scared (ha!), but hey.....she's looking in the general direction of the camera. : )

I love this picture of the girls. I can still hear Kennedy grunting and saying, "she's so heavy."
She always wants to hold her, but is also quick to give her back. 14lbs is heavy for a 3 1/2 year old. -Adelynn doesn't look too comfy being squished either. : )

My sweet girls : )
My cute husband.
I love this picture of him. It's his real smile and I don't always get to see it in pictures. He has the cutest smile. I also love seeing him with the girls. I feel so blessed and I don't take it for granted (well...I try not to at least).

Little plug: If you don't know about Gospel for Asia, go check it out! It's basically like Heifer International, but they also teach them about Jesus. It's really neat and something you can be a part of for a donation of as little as $11. I usually do a project with my kids at school where we discuss all the ways that a pair of chickens could help a family (income, food, fertilizer, etc...) so that they understand why these gifts are unique and develop a desire to help others. You could easily do this with your children at home.
Publish Post

6 comments:

Baby Blues and Wrestling Moves said...

Love the sweet pictures. Look like Adelynn got Dasun's blue eyes. Your family is precious! Hope you have a Merry Christmas!

Heidi said...

Your girls are just beautiful! Hope you have a Merry Christmas too! ;)

Lydia said...

CUTE CUTE PICS!
Love you guys!

Sarah said...

Your family is beautiful, your girls are precious. I am praying for you and your mom as God continues to use each of you with God centered focus.

sara said...

These are beautiful pictures!!!

We didn't do Christmas cards this year either. It's my first year not to do them since I was in College. Kind of weird but also very freeing!! ha ha! :)

Oh, THIS is Dasun's real smile?? I thought the one from our Christmas party was his real smile.

Kate @ The Gaines Gang said...

Such a beautiful family!
Looks like everyone was ready for Christmas!