1.05.2010

Christmas Memories: Lots of pictures & catching up

My friend Casey invited me to a UBC dinner and Julie Dudley did a really neat presentation on making something for her yard that represented Christ. She is absolutely adorable and hilarious for those of you who don't know her. She said she was nervous about doing the presentation, but she did a great job. I laughed and cried right along with her. She reminded us not to "miss the manger". So I went home and made a much less fancy version for our yard. I wish I had a picture of hers. It was amazing!

Making Pretzels with Kennedy:
We had the best time and she did such a good job! I can't believe how big she's getting.

Dasun decided to get creative with the left over chocolate. ha! I love this man!
(peanut butter balls and chocolate covered candy canes)
Going to the square with the Rainers:
Kennedy got to ride a camel. How cool is that! She wasn't scared at all and was really sad when it was time to get off.we also got to see a real reindeer, but got in trouble for taking a picture.
We had such a great time with our families on Christmas:
Making Christmas cookies at my parents house on Christmas (one of my favorite traditions )
A WHITE CHRISTMAS!!!
(Kennedy was dressing up before it started snowing and wanting to keep the cancan on when she went outside)
My little snow bunny :) ...I LOVE this picture!Playing games with the family. This is a favorite with the Keylor family too. Fun times!
Watching my mom and Kennedy play in the snow together and go on walks.

Painting our ornaments for Christmas (a new tradition)
Dasun was showing Kennedy that it was okay to get paint on you by putting some on his nose and she followed suit.
Hardy Christmas Parade:I think Dasun and his mom were more excited about all the candy than the kids. They were cracking us up. : )This is the only picture I have of the whole gang from the Keylor Christmas. K's not smiling in this one, but at least we are all together.

2 comments:

Debra said...

It looks like you all had a fabulous Christmas. We love all the pictures of your sweet family. Praying for your mom...

Kate @ The Gaines Gang said...

I adore the sign...Looks as if you all enjoyed the white Christmas.

Thanks for stopping by my blog!