2.18.2010

FAMILY RULES/ CREED (input please)

I am thinking about making a cool piece of art for our living room and I need your help. I thought of a few things I'd like to be on it and so far this is what I have:

BE THANKFUL

HELP OTHERS

NO WHINING

LOVE ONE ANOTHER

LOVE GOD AND PUT HIM FIRST

HAVE FUN

ALWAYS FORGIVE

BE ABLE TO LAUGH AT YOURSELF

USE YOUR MANNERS

ALWAYS TELL THE TRUTH

BE RESPECTFUL

SHARE AND TAKE TURNS

PICK UP AFTER YOURSELF

KEEP YOUR PROMISES

PUT ON YOUR ARMOR

BE HUMBLE

GIVE GENEROUSLY TO OTHERS


Can you think of something I am forgetting? I have to keep the sayings pretty short and sweet and I can only have so many, but I would love to hear your thoughts : ). I'll be sure to post a picture when I am finished.

6 comments:

sara said...

DON'T WIPE BOOGERS ON THE COUCH.

The Keylors said...

HA HA HA!!!!!

melia said...

I remember something you said once, "never be the first to let go." Or maybe simply.."hug."

B said...

How much are these? I'd love one!

Bonnie said...

I think I would start it with "Pray" and end it with "Pray" or "Pray Some More" or something like that :-) You should sell these. Love you, ash

Joycee said...

Love Sara's comment! Such a great idea. I did a blog recently on Dan Hentschel's list...
http://grannymountain.blogspot.com/2010/02/last-piece-of-pie.html