4.17.2010

Kennedy's Birthday

So Kennedy wanted a Monster's Inc. Party this year. I wasn't sure where she came up with that idea, but she immediately said that when I asked her and then stuck with it. It worked out pretty well because her new favorite color is blue (although she always adds that she still loves "all the many colors"). We just had a little party, so I could avoid being stressed and just really enjoy being with Kennedy on her birthday.
For party favors I thought pillowcases would be fitting with the movie. I wrote their names & some verses on them and then let them decorate them with fabric markers.


I also made some Monsters Inc. name tags so they would be all official.We had such a great time!...kids and adults alike. : )
I also made a birthday banner for K's b-day with some extra scraps of paper I had. It was super easy to make. Here's a tutorial if you want to know how to make it.

We also got to celebrate her birthday with Dasun's family when we went down to Conway, but I need the Keylor fam to send me the pictures you took. I can't seem to find ours.

4 comments:

Christine.M08 said...

When I have kids, you are going to be my "fun things" advise person. You are so creative!

Jenny said...

Happy Birthday, Kennedy! What a cute party! :) I love the pillowcases.

Lydia said...

Happy Birthday, K!(a little late).
Love you, sweet girl!

Betsy said...

You are such an awesome Mommy! Next time I need creative advice for parties, I'm asking you!