8.16.2010

My Twinkie


Look at those pointy chins. ha! When I saw this picture, I had to post a picture of my little "mini-me". It's even crazier when you look at old pictures of me when I was about her age. I love this little girl so much. She is an absolute hoot!

She is such a sweet heart, she's always making us laugh, she loves to share, she's always doing something sweet for Adelynn (such a little momma), and she's got one of the best imaginations ever. We have such a great time together, but sometimes we also have our struggles. She's at a weird age right now... she's not a baby, but she's far from being grown. She wants to be grown up so badly, so we are working very hard on keeping her bossiness/ attitude in check. There's just something about girls and a desire to be bossy. Not my favorite. : )
Lord, please give me the patience and wisdom I need, in order to raise this beautiful girl to be a woman who loves You more than anything. I pray that she would have a teachable spirit and would desire to be obedient to You in everything she does. I also pray your protection over her heart, mind, and spirit. In Jesus' precious name.
As we get ready to venture into Pre K, our first time away from home other than Sunday school and Mrs. Amy's house, I am praying this protection more than ever. I have a completely new appreciation for parents that trust me with their Kindergartner's. What an honor, that they would trust me with their precious kiddos.

0 comments: