9.19.2010

Favorite Songs

My friend Kendra through out the question, "What are your favorite songs?," and I couldn't help but rattle off way too many. Here are just a few...

Here's a new song I just found by Andrew Ripp, Steve Moakler, and Ben Rector (who is actually a local guy)...beautiful!


This one by Addison Road always makes me fall to my knees and praise my beautiful Savior.


I also love Tal and Acacia! I first heard their song Yahweh (see below)and fell in love. Then I found this song and their fun harmony and rhythms hooked me for good. You can expect me to be dancing around with the girls to this one. : )




and last but not least, I LOVE this guys voice...


I am sure I am forgetting one. : ) I am a bit of a music nut(understatement of the year). If you have any good songs I am missing out on, PLEASE let me know! I'd love to check them out.

2 comments:

Kendra said...

There are so many GREAT songs...so glad we can share our favs!! I love me some new songs. Thanks for sharing...love you!! :)

Alisha said...

Oooo... love them all... "What Do I Know of Holy" makes me tear up every time I listen to the words. Such good lyrics.