10.22.2010

How to fix a dying plant : )



Okay girls without green thumbs, I came up with a great solution to help you with those plants that are dying.

Check out this sad little plant. : (
I am proud to say that I kept this little plant going for 6 months before it looked like this.
A new record for me. ha!
But alas....I killed another one.
What's the trick to fixing this ugly situation......
drum roll please...
might want to get out your steno pad and write down this amazing tip...

Go buy another one. ha!!!
This baby cost me $4 and gave me another fresh start to try again. : )

5 comments:

Eleshia said...

That is hilarious! I usually kill plants too. But I actually have 2 plants I have keep alive for 5 years. They have come very close to dying numerous times. My mom tells me to water the same day every week. But I can't remember that. So I have started putting my leftover water into the plants from my drinks or water bottles at the end of the day. So far it's working. - Eleshia Ziegler

sara @ it's good to be queen said...

you're so funny. and i love you!

Faith Like Potatoes said...

Love it!!! I have a house plant I have kept alive for 3 yrs ( oh ya!!! go me) unitl the other day i drowned it in CLR thinking it was my plant food water bottle:)my husband walked in and asked if I knew CLR would kill plants and silly me said yes dear i do know that! He looked at me and said then why are you drowning your plant in it! I almost cried!

Laurel said...

I'm the same. I figure that 6 mos. for $4 isn't that bad, right? cheap decor in the long run. My hubby disagrees but I'm the one who shops at wal-mart twice a week so I buy more anyway :)

Ashley said...

Ha! I was thinking "Yes! Maybe I can save my calla lily!". This gave me a good laugh. Great advice! Also your tilex and magic eraser tip worked! I couldn't believe how easy it was. Made my life a lot easier. Thanks!