10.22.2010

Making caramel apples

We got to check another thing off of our Fall List...making caramel apples.
So far we have made homemade bread (banana), baked pumpkin seeds, and gone to a play. Tomorrow we are planning on knocking a bunch of other items off of our list at the Corn Maze.
Yeah...we went the hard route and bought caramels from the store. I thought that would be more fun for Kennedy anyway, so she could help me unwrap the candies (and eat some in the process).
We had such a good time : )
I don't really like eating whole apples and then if you add sticky stuff all over them, I really don't like it. I'm not a first born, but can't stand sticky stuff on my face...hence the cut and dip caramel apples.
Yum!

3 comments:

Jenny said...

That's how I like caramel apples, too! And... do you have a disc golf "hole" in your backyard?? :)

Kendra said...

You girlies are way fun!! :) I LOVE the silly tongue out picture. I was also wondering about the disc golf hole...I smell a girls night in Ash's backyard!!! haha!! Love all your updates and love you!!!

Laurel said...

And for the record, my mom and I decided to make caramel from scratch one year for our annual caramel apple making ... and decided that it wasn't as good as the unwrapped ones plus much more work - so don't bother!