1.21.2011

Christmas Highlights (only a month late!)

Wowza!
I have been really putting off blogging! I love the blogging part,
but we had so many pictures on our card that I was super overwhelmed.
I knew it would take a W H I L E and I was right.
We actually had 2 camera cards to go through
because we got a new camera right before Christmas.
Just goes to show that procrastination is not your friend. ha!
I am going to do this the easy way and just post my favorite highlights.

Click on the collages to enlarge the pictures : )

Our Family Christmas

The Hillian Christmas
The Keylor Christmas
What a blessing to be around our family! We are so incredibly thankful to have family members that are not only fun to be around, but that also share our love for Jesus. We feel so blessed!

0 comments: