3.29.2011

What!? Another one?

Kennedy started complaining about her teeth hurting again and sure enough, it was another loose tooth!! Tonight she said it hurt to eat, so I offered to help her pull it so it wouldn't hurt anymore. The last one fell out on it's own, so no pulling was involved.
At first she wanted me to, and then the reality hit her.

Let me start by saying, that there are those that
enjoy pulling teeth
and those that don't.
I would be part of the latter.
My sister was the one chomping at the bit
to pull everyone's teeth for them.
I had a gag reflex at the mere thought.
This was a mama moment though.
Dasun was out of town and I had to do it.
After Kennedy's emotional roller coaster,
I finally convinced her to let me try it once,
while I let her watch in the mirror.
I got a little piece of toilet paper.
She opened her mouth (while still crying hysterically).
and POP! It was out!
I said, "KK, it's out! I got it! It's already over."
She looked at me with a surprised look on her face
and then started laughing through her tears.
She couldn't stop laughing.
She was so excited.
What a great moment!

Afterward, she told me that she didn't really want money,
just a little teddy bear or a unicorn. ha!
What a hoot. : )
She's never really cared about money.
I am kind of happy about that though.

4 comments:

Alisha said...

Haha - you don't want to know what my first thought was when I saw this blog title! (Another one meaning person. :) I was already to congratulate you guys and call you!

Betsy said...

I just can't believe it!! Two teeth! Way to go Mommy on pulling them out. I don't look forward to doing that but will have to be the one because I know there is no way Ryan will do it and I don't know if he would be very comforting to the girls!

The Rainers said...

"All I want for Christmas is my two front teeth..." LOL!!!!! Woo Hoo KK!!

JoAnna said...

Ha! I thought the same as Alisha!! I thought you were totally pregnant... :) ... Until I realized it was a picture of the tooth fairy! ;)

Go Momma! You are awesome!!