8.24.2011

First Day of Kindergarten!!!!

Oh my word!
Is this really my child?!
I can't believe it's already time for school.
I love her in this little outfit...so cute!
She was so excited about the bow I made her.
Kennedy and her daddy
(so thankful she has a daddy that truly wants to be there
for things like this). He's pretty awesome. : )

Love this girl : )
This is her beautiful teacher Mrs. Bowen.
K loves her already.

Her best friend Jane got to be in the same class!
The first day went so smoothly and even though
I was emotional, I managed to keep it together.
I had to run across to my classroom and greet my
sweet kindergartners, & didn't want to greet them in tears.
Thank you Lord for a great first day!!!

Her least favorite parts: "The sitting down time" (ha!)
Her favorite parts: "lunch and snack time"
(like mother like daughter...gotta have social time
and food makes it all the better) : )

1 comments:

Lydia said...

so sweet! love the bow. :)