3.15.2012

More Kennedy firsts

Kennedy has been wanting to make it all the way
across the monkey bars for a long time.
It has been more than a little frustrating for her.
At the beginning of March, she accomplished her goal!
It was so fun to watch her succeed
and then see that beaming smile.
When I told her how proud I was of her,
the smile got even bigger.
What a blessing to be a part of her precious life. : )

Her next big accomplishment was
RIDING A BIKE
without training wheels!
I tell you what...
when this girl is ready to do something,
she just takes off!
She had someone start her off a couple of times
and then after I showed her how to get started by herself,
she just did it.
She has been riding it like crazy.
I am so proud of her.
She is growing up so quickly!

love that little pose... funny girl. : )

1 comments:

mustard seed said...

so fun! G just learned to ride his bike too. He struts around afterwards feeling like big stuff!