4.04.2012

Kennedy's 6th Birthday...Giddyup!



I cannot believe Kennedy is already 6!
It has truly flown by!
When I stop to think about it,
I realize that this same short amount of time later,
we will have a 12 year old...and then I get teary,
so I try not to think about it. : )

This year Kennedy wanted a horse party.
(Yea for no princess stuff!
I don't mind a little princess stuff,
but I get a little sick of it, especially the
diva-ness that usually accompanies it.)

She wanted me to make a horse coloring sheet
like I made last year for her mermaid party.

Look at this sweet girl...love her so much.

I also bought some little bandanas for party favors
so her friends could get in the cowgirl spirit. : )

We had a great time with precious family and friends.
 
 


We had fun swinging on the tree swing
(& Kennedy had fun scaring me w/ how high she could swing)





 Then it was time for the weenie roast and s'mores.


and back inside for some coloring
and then...
MAKING STICK HORSES!
I made up an easy way to make stick horses
(scroll down to see tutorial).
It was so fun!
-I had to post this picture of my sweet
husband helping the girls w/ their horses...so cute.

After we finished,
it was off the the stick horse races!

(K and her best friends)


Look at all the cuties!
 

Opening some presents!
(I love how excited she gets)
 
 
Kennedy-
You are a precious gift from the Lord.
You crack us up on a daily basis
with your funny voices and goofiness.
You love to make up songs
(and they usually rhyme and have bits & pieces
about things you have been learning about Jesus).
You are a little artist and you love to draw about
rainbows, Jesus, friends, family, and princesses.
You love to make things for everyone you know.
You have endless imagination & creativity.
You are smart, loving, passionate, & tender-hearted.
You love your family and you love Jesus.
You are a huge blessing to so many.
You are loved beyond measure.

0 comments: