10.21.2012

Date Night- pottery painting fun


Dasun and I went out for a pottery painting date night a couple of weeks ago and we had a great time. Dasun is a total guys guy, but he is also pretty creative and it was so cute to see him concentrating so hard on his masterpiece. : ) We don't get to go out very often, but I sure do love it when we do.
I am reminded of just how blessed I am.
Now... to be real, and not happy happy bloggy,
We are totally normal...we have our own issues & arguments
and are far from perfect, but we keep talking, working, forgiving,
laughing, praying, and loving each other through it all.
And the Lord has been faithful...so faithful.
Just like anything that takes work,
it can get sweeter with time.
I am so thankful that the Lord can take our mess
and make it into a marriage...
an imperfect one for sure, but also a blessed one.
 

0 comments: