12.22.2012

Other Scenes from December


One of the best houses we saw when looking for lights.

Our little gifts sitting under the tree : )

The girls drawing on Dasun while he was asleep. ha!
Their giggles woke him up of course,
but he was a good sport and stayed "asleep."

Some more AWESOME Ms. Pam shirts!

I got a gift certificate for a massage last year and I am ashamed to say that I didn't get a chance to use it until this year. It was so fancy schmancy!  I had a robe and sandals (in my size) waiting for me, the massage was great, and after the massage, I got to relax while sipping hot tea by their fire place...one of the best massages ever!
 


I found THIS in the bathroom. Adelynn found one of my razors and proceeded to "brush" her hair with it!!! I was gone for the evening, so she was asleep when I found it, so I had to worry about it all night...not sure what I'd find in the morning. Thankfully it wasn't too bad. Woosh!
 
Posted by Picasa

0 comments: