11.03.2013

Kennedy- my sunshine

Kennedy-
I sat down tonight to write a letter telling you and your sister the many things I love about you all and I got overwhelmed at how blessed I am. You are growing up so quickly and are becoming such a precious young lady! You have such a beautiful heart for others and are so quick to help and give of yourself. Your tender heart is something I try to be very careful with. You are a lot like me, so I am trying to teach you that loving others is awesome, but our first desire is to please the Lord and not people...something mommy still has to relearn from time to time. I hope you know that I am so proud of who you are sweet girl.

I love your sweet little face and your beautiful chocolatey eyes.

I love the way you hate messes and love to
organize just as much as I do.
(her acting stressed before we did our big room cleaning project)

I love how excited you get to do anything creative.
 

 I catch myself just looking at you and thinking what a beautiful and precious little lady you are. I sometimes loose my breath because I'm so thankful.

I love the way you take care of your sister, encourage her, and teach her ballet lessons.

I love that you are brave and will get up in front of others for speech meets, talent shows, etc... It would be a shame to hide your bright light.

I love your precious smile & your heart that always see the positive in any situation.

I love watching you dance so beautifully...
especially in worship.


I love your adventurous spirit and monkey climbing ways.

I love how creative you are.

I love the way you get really excited
about anything special I do for you.
You make everything so fun & so worth any extra work.

I love the way you take care of your babies. 
I can already tell you are going to be an awesome mom.

I feel so blessed to be your mommy Kennedy. I think the Lord is going to use you in mighty ways. He has given you a heart that loves to make friends, that is compassionate, and that loves to encourage & help others. I am excited to see what He will do through you. I love you so very much!

0 comments: