12.13.2013

Feeling better : )

Hey guys! I just wanted to tell you that I've been feeling so much better this week. I'm only getting sick 1-2 times a day and my joints are doing so much better. I'm limping a little more each day and only having to use my wheelchair for long distances. I may even get to drive soon! I can't tell you how wonderful it has been to see some improvement. I may not be back to 100%, but you won't hear me complaining one bit. I'm 10x better than I was. The physical therapy I'm doing is going well too. One of the sweetest things, is that Kennedy has been praying that I would be egret by Christmas since all of this started. It's been such a blessing to see her light up when I start doing something I haven't been able to do in a long time. We are all praising Jesus for progress and for all of you. We have so much to be thankful for. :)


On a side note, I get to help with a class party for my girls for the first time. I'm usually teaching and with my class, so since I'm not teaching this year, I get to be with my girls during their parties and help. I'm so thankful to feel good enough and have the chance to do that with my girls!

*No news on the insurance yet. At this point, they are still saying they aren't covering anything, so keep praying please. : )

0 comments: