3.01.2014

Quick Photo Shoot

Some sweet friends of Dasun's got this little outfit for Adelynn. It's one of the sweetest little outfits I have ever seen and so soft and cuddly. When Adelynn wore it for the first time, we decided to have an impromptu photo shoot at the soccer field by our church. After we got home, I played around with the pictures and I am so excited about how they turned out.

Here's our little Adelynn:
(look at that little nugget!!!)
 Don't you just want to squeeze her!?

 takes my breath away : )
 This little girl is joy and laughter in a sweet little package!
 We wanted to snap a few of Kennedy too. My other little sweetheart.
She was so excited because she put her outfit together all by herself that morning, complete with a little necklace. She's becoming quite the little lady. : )
 Such creativity and sweetness in this girl : )
 I love those chocolatey brown happy eyes!

 Oh Lord, thank you for entrusting us with these precious girls. I feel so undeserving, but oh so thankful!

One more picture of sweetness!

0 comments: