3.17.2014

St. Patrick's Day 2014

We went all out for St. Patrick's Day. : ) 
I am so thankful to be able to move around, that I want to take advantage of every opportunity.
The night before, we watched the true story of St. Patrick and I painted our nails so we wouldn't get pinched the next day.
It was my first time to attempt "fancy nails," so I was pretty happy with how they turned out.
If you click on the picture to zoom in, you'll notice Kennedy's pinkies. I don't get credit for those. Those are Jamberry stick-ons from the mother daughter tea we went to.


The next day was a school day, but we celebrated that night with a fun dinner. Stuffed green peppers, green drinks, and green banana smoothies for dessert.

 While I was cleaning up the kitchen, I noticed my girls holding hands while they finished dessert.
These girls truly love each other. It blesses my heart so much!
 

0 comments: